We use the latest desktop technologies and site survey methods to determine all existing utility networks contained within and in close proximity to a project.
We offer the following services:
- Existing utility searches across all asset owners.
- GPR surveys (PAS128, Level D to A).
- Topographic surveys.
- CCTV drainage surveys.
- Legal searches and tenure.
- Composite existing utility apparatus overlay (in both 2D and 3D).
Our due diligence and site investigation of existing infrastructure will inform various reports and studies, which include:
- Utility assessment reports including high-level costs.
- Clash/constraints drawings including cost program trackers for diversions.
- Local network capacities for points of connection and for off-site reinforcements where required.
Legal due diligence includes constraints such as leases, wayleaves and easements.