Master planning and design of utility infrastructure networks is the key to success.
For existing infrastructure, the planning and design of diversions and relocation of apparatus will drive cost, planning and phasing.
For new infrastructure networks the smart planning, innovative design and engagement of all stakeholders will deliver an integrated and coordinated design.
Based on our in-depth knowledge of regulatory and design constraints, we can provide:
- Utility infrastructure master planning.
- Clash/constraint drawings.
- Disconnections/abandonment drawings.
- Diversion/relocation drawings.
- Procured works coordination.
- Network design, including space planning and clash checks.
- On and off-site new supply design.
- 3D and BIM (Level 2) modelling.