Based on our site investigations and existing utility searches, the existing utility asset overlays and clash drawings we provide can identify assets that could potentially affect a project.
The management of diversions and relocation of affected apparatus is often key to a project’s success or failure – either by way of cost or program constraints.
We offer the following services:
- Identification of affected apparatus (NRSWA C2 Searches).
- Feasibility studies to minimize diversions by providing design solutions.
- Pre-utility engagement, cost planning and programming of diversion works.
- Engagement with affected utility owners for budget estimates (NRSWA C3).
- Advice on design, investigation and planning information requirements prior to application for detailed design.
- Engagement with affected utility owners for detailed design and estimates (NRSWA C4).
- Advice on contestable and non-contestable works.
- Guidance on protection works.
- Production of utility diversion drawings.
- Advice on legal issues – wayleaves, easements and leases.
- Manage final agreements for instruction of works – costs, program and design (NRSWA C5).
- Project support during construction (NRSWA C6-C8).
- Reconciliation and agreement of final account (NRSWA C9).