Forest of Dean District Council granted permission for the store to be built at Lords Hill Coleford,
Gloucester City Council Planning committee granted in favour of the store to be built at Watts Truck Centre in Mercia Road, which Imperial Commercials had granted permission.
The councils voted in favour of the two stores and their locations to ensure residents ease of access and more consumer choice.
- New jobs
- Greater consumer choice
- Instore bakery
- Wide aisles
- Ample parking including Disabled, parent& child
- Cycle parking spaces
- Convenient opening hours
Gattica Associates Responsibilities
- Identify the existing utility services and apparatus within the site areas
- Undertake budget estimates for diversions and programming for diversions and abandonments of existing infrastructure
- Manage meter removals and service cutback works (Mercia Road Store) prior to demolition of existing building
- Assist in the procurement of new infrastructure, including network design for new supplies
- Manage and liaise section 278, and civil engineering works