North London’s Haringey Council and Lendlease have entered into a development agreement to provide regeneration to High Road West in Tottenham. Located next to Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium the project will help to establish High Road West as a new sports and leisure destination with improved public spaces and community facilities.
- A new Civic Square flanked by new shops, restaurants and cafes
- A new park with children’s play area and outside gym
- More than 2500 high quality and sustainable home
- A new district energy centre
- A new community library and learning centre
Gattica Associates Responsibilities
Gattica Associates were engaged by Lendlease from the outset to develop a coherent site wide utility design to be delivered in a phased approach and to identify the constraints placed on us from the boarding developments such as the Tottenham stadium. Our responsibilities included:
- Identifying all affected existing utilities and identifying the required diversions.
- Providing advice on the best options
- Calculating high level loads and keeping an up to date load schedule.
- Point of connection applications to identify cost and required offsite reinforcement for the new utility networks.
- A site wide design that allows flexibility to be built in a phased manner
Download Case Study